[JOB] Credit Rehabilitation Officer
Industry: Financial Institution
Location: Idejo, Victoria Island, Lagos
Salary: N90k + Benefits
The primary objective of this role is to work on rehabilitating customers who are behind on payments in the pre-lock-up categories. This involves taking appropriate actions on assigned accounts using different collection methods. The goal is to regularize accounts, prevent them from moving into worse delinquent categories, and increase the success rate of recovering overdue payments.
• Act promptly and adequately on all accounts based on the business’s support and resolution strategy.
• Follow the Bank’s established policies and procedures.
• Maintain and improve the quality of customer service.
• Timely refer cases involving insurance claims, retrenchments, disabilities, deceased individuals, insolvencies, tracing matters, and recommended repossession actions to the Team Leader.
• Initiate collection and recovery actions for non-performing loans (NPL) and accounts that have been written off as needed.
• Engage proactively with all relevant parties within the Group to optimize collections and recoveries for delinquent accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree with a Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
• Not More than 28 years old
• Must have completed NYSC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of business processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Credit Rehabilitation Officer (VI)”.